Virginia Beach, Virginia parasailing information, companies, and reviews.
Visit each section below for company specific Parasailing Information and Prices.
Maps, directions, and contact information are provided on their respective pages below.
The three parasailing companies located in Virginia Beach:
Virginia Beach Parasailing General Information and FAQs:
- Parasailing cost is around $75 per person.
- Average time in the air is 12 minutes and you’re out on the boat for an hour.
- It’s a dry ride unless you choose to get wet, it’s your choice.
- There are NO height/weight/age restrictions.
- Those under 18 years old need an adult to sign for them.
- The weather will determine the flight pattern (depends on the wind).
- All the companies have a perfect safety record.
- All the captains and crew are highly trained professionals.
- All captains are US Coast Guard licensed and drug tested.
- All vessels are US Coast Guard inspected and licensed.
- All flights take off from and land on the boat, unless the line snaps! SHARK BAIT ‘o’/
- Don’t bring anything with you on the boat you don’t want to lose!
- Inclement weather will close operations.
- Most of the companies will do singles, doubles, and triples.
- Seats fill up fast, so don’t hesitate to make reservations!
- If you know you’re coming and want to parasail MAKE RESERVATIONS!
- Most parasail companies will honor a competitor’s coupon.
- Early bird discounts are available.
- Open seven days a week during the season
- First boat usually goes out at 9am and last boat at 7pm.
- None of the parasail companies operate at night.
- Remember, it’s customary to tip the captain and crew.
- Most are surprised how gentle and smooth a ride it is..
- Season begins at the end of May and ends in October.
Thank you for visiting!
Please contact us with any questions.